Welcome back to Waiting on the Trade, a monthly comics book club for people who don’t have time for monthly comics!
In this episode, guest host Tyler Marifke pours one out for Johnny Blaze, as we discuss Jason Aaron, Tan Eng Huat, Roland Boschi, José Villarrubia, and Dan Brown’s Ghost Rider: The Last Stand.
This episode’s explanations, observations, and links of note include:
- Always love to plug Kryptonite Kollectibles, one of my original comic and game shops.
- I did not need to know that Nic Cage’s Ghost Rider pees fire. Thanks, Tyler.
- In case you haven’t kept up with the #Blimpgate conspiracy, refer to our Batman/Superman: Supergirl episode.
- If you (like me and Pat) know nothing about Vengeance, I’ve got a primer.
- Enjoy this Jason Aaron interview about his Ghost Rider run, in which he echoes our sentiments about Ghost Rider continuity: “Ghost Rider continuity was already a very complicated mess. Unless you’re a real student of the series, there’s no way you can keep up with everything.”
If you liked Ghost Rider: The Last Stand, we think you might also like:
If you enjoyed Tyler’s time on the podcast, be sure to to check him out on Twitch as MBRacer777, where he streams Overwatch, Rocket League, and other nonsense. And be sure to join us here next month, when we discuss Barrier with guest host Kathryn Prince.
New to the show? Waiting on the Trade is a monthly comics podcast, run by two gents who don’t have time for monthly comics. If you’d like to get in touch with us, you can email us at WaitingOnTheTrade@gmail.com.
You can also find us on:
As always, thanks for listening!