Welcome back to Waiting on the Trade, a comics book club for people who don’t have time for monthly comics!
Explanations, Observations, and Links of Note
- You may have noticed that this episode is mostly just an excuse for Monte, Pat, and me to bullshit about the X-Men. Given the many, many in-jokes Worst X-Man Ever contains, I think Bemis and co. would approve.
- I still think Cyclops is the best X-Man. Feel free to send a letter.
- For those who don’t know who Beak is, here you go. I won’t be giving explainers for any of the other X-Men we mention – they’re either popular enough they don’t need it, or they don’t deserve it.
- Okay, fine, I’ll link one for Maggot. But that’s it!
- Poor Beast; he’s so far gone.
- And yes, Bailey has appeared in the mainline 616 Marvel Universe. It seems Miranda managed to port him over after all …
If you liked X-Men: Worst X-Man Ever, we think you might also like:
And if you liked this episode of the podcast, be sure to give Monte’s podcast, The SJW Comic Book Club, a listen! Pat and I will be appearing on there soon.
New to the show? Waiting on the Trade is a monthly comics podcast, run by two gents who don’t have time for monthly comics. If you’d like to get in touch with us, you can email us at WaitingOnTheTrade@gmail.com.
You can also find us on:
As always, thanks for listening!